Dick's Sporting Goods
- Add dimension to the Team Sports area in Dick’s Sporting Goods stores.
- Draw attention to the designated area.
- Ensure visibility from great distances within the store.
- Utilize existing banner hardware to elevate and secure the display.
- Pre-assembled E-flute boxes form the durable base structure.
- Boxes are 4’ wide and clip together to create a 16’ display.
- Separating the artwork into multiple layers added depth and dimension.
- Artwork “layers” attach to the base as lug-ons using pre-attached struts.
- 3/16” Foam board maximizes lug-on print quality and adds stability.
- Existing banner hardware raises the display 10’ above the floor.
- The client was pleased with the pre-assembled box design and has since implemented several projects based on this concept.
- This project changed the client’s perception of how to incorporate overhead signage using existing banner arm hardware and slat wall/peg hook or wire rack as a support mechanism.
To read more case studies, please visit our archive.